Finally a counterweight that’s not just dead weight! The NOD-Pod is the only counterweight system on the market that provides waterproof and impact resistant battery storage! Whereas other counterweight systems expose batteries to the elements, the NOD-Pod V4 contains them inside a waterproof housing.
The tall tubes each hold 2x123A or 2×18350 (or a combination of the two) or 1×18650 or 1×16650. The middle compartment holds 1xAA and 2xAAA.
- Carbon fiber material for increased impact resistance
- Laser cut EVA gaskets for improved water resistance
- Compatible with both standard and rechargeable battery types
- Fits all known PVS31/ANVIS remote battery pouches (e.g. Ferro, TNVC, Licentia Arms, Crye Precision, Agilite, etc.)
- Back is contoured for directly attaching to helmet via Velcro
Notes on battery types:
- 123A: Disposable 3v battery used for most lights and lasers (e.g. Surefire Scout series, PEQ15, etc.)
- 18350: Short rechargeable used for some weapon lights (e.g. Modlite, Cloud Defensive, Arisaka, Surefire Duel Fuel series, etc.)
- 18650: Long rechargeable used for some weapon lights (e.g. Modlite, Cloud Defensive, Arisaka, Surefire Duel Fuel series, etc.)
- 16650: Long rechargeable commonly used for legacy upgrades (e.g. Malkoff Devices LED upgrades)